domingo, 26 de enero de 2014

IN MY FREE TIME

Hello! My name is Ana. In my free time I do a lot of things.
On Mondays I go dancing ,  I love dancing, I am a very good dancer.  I also go to particular English classes.   I sometimes watch  TV. On Tuesday I go by train, I play basketball in the Calasanz club,  I do my homework and I usually watch TV. I sometimes draw and paint a picture.
On Wednesday I have to take my brother to workshops.  On Thursday I go to play basketball again. I do my homework and I usually watch TV. On Friday it is my free day. I often  go to visit my grandad,   when we got home we  watch a film. On Saturday I always play a basketball match and I meet my friends. On Sundays I go to Solares by train.On Sunday evening I do a lot of things.

ANA CAMPOS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario