lunes, 3 de marzo de 2014

IT´S ME

Hello! My names is Ana Campos. I am eleven years old. I am tall. I have brown eyes and long brown  hair. I have  one brother,  his name is Juan. He is smaller than me. I live in Santander with my family. I like doing cupcakes but I don’t like cupcakes. I  like cooking.  I like eggs, it  is my favourite food. I like playing basketball, it  is my favourite sport.
I don’t like studying  but I have to go to school.I don’t like beans but I eat them. I don’t like those sports  in which you use a racket. I am very bad at  this kinds of sports.
I hate coliflor.  When I  eat it I  usually vomit. I hate reading comics. I think comics are very boring.
I hate playfootball. I can’t see on TV, it  is very boring.
I love singing. I could spend a lot of time listening to music.
I love omelets, I couldn't live without omelets. I love theater, becoming an actress is my dream.
I can draw very well. I can dance great, I am studying a dancer career. I am in third year  o f the career.
I can’t play football, I can’t sing very well.  I  can´t  play the guitar.This is me.

ANA CAMPOS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario