sábado, 1 de marzo de 2014

IT´S ME

My name is Laura. I’m eleven. My birthday is on 31st  October. I have got one brother, his name is Jaime and he's seven years old. I have got green eyes (well, it is not very clear, some say green, others say blue and others even off-white). I have light brown hair, although some say it's blonde (in summer above all), I've got medium hair normally. I usually wear a pigtail. I’m the shortest girl in my class. My mouth is normal, but I wear  brackets.my face is oval  and I have got many freckles. I am friendly, cheerful, kind and funny, but I sometimes have got strong character, if someone bothers me.
I like playing handball and doing karate. I don’t like cheese or inlay.I hate going to  school and getting up early.
I can play handball and do karate. I can’t fly,  ride  or skate.
I usually play handball but I don’t play football.

LAURA ARNAU

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario