domingo, 19 de enero de 2014

IN MY FREE TIME

Hi! My name’s Mario. I am 10 years old. On Mondays at six o’clock I do taekwondo and then at half past seven I go by train with my team and my trainer. On Tuesdays, from four o’clock to half past six, I read and at seven o’clock I play computer games. On Wednesdays at four o’clock I go to computer classes, after that I play with my friends in a playground. On Thursdays at eight o’clock I play football with my team. Afterwards I play with my friends in Albericia for eleven minutes. On Fridays I do taekwondo and I  play computer games. On Saturdays in the morning I play a football match with my team. Afterwards I play my friends and  I have lunch at a  restaurant.On Sundays I go to church in the morning at ten o’clock. After that I go to my town to play  with my dogs. 

Mario Bárcena

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario